‘We pretended to be dead’, Jammu terror attack survivors’ harrowing experience

WhatsApp Group Join Group

There has been a terrorist attack on a bus of pilgrims in Reasi, Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan-based organization Lashkar-e-Taiba is behind this. The terrorist attack took place when the bus was returning from Shivkhori. All the pilgrims on the bus were returning after visiting Lord Shankar. The attack took place when the pilgrims were going to Katara. 9 pilgrims died in this terrorist attack. 33 were injured. The terrorists fired 30 to 40 bullets. One bullet hit the driver. The result was that the bus fell into a 200 feet deep ditch. Two terrorists attacked the bus. According to sources, both the terrorists are Pakistani. They targeted the bus between Rajouri and Reasi border. According to police officials, terrorist Abu Hamza is active in Rajouri. Pictures of Abu Hamza have surfaced. Security teams have started a search operation to search for him.

The pilgrims in the bus that was attacked are from Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan. All the injured have been admitted to Narayan Hospital and Government Medical College in Jammu. Orders have been given to investigate the matter. The investigation has been handed over to the NIA. The forensic team of NIA has reached the spot. Apart from this, the FSL team is collecting evidence from the spot. Santosh Kumar Verma, a pilgrim injured in the attack, said, “We were returning from Shivkhori after darshan. Suddenly a terrorist came on the road and started firing. He fired two-three bullets at the driver. After this, firing was done inside the bus. But after the bus fell into the valley, they kept firing for a long time.

So we went to Shivkhodi for darshan

Then the sound of people crying and screaming came. In between they were also firing intermittently. These terrorists were firing even after descending into the valley. The pilgrims remained silent. As soon as they died, they had to act. Another injured person said, “We had come to visit Vaishno Devi. We had time. So we went to Shivkhodi for darshan. We returned after darshan. Exactly half an hour later, firing took place on our car. The glass of the bus broke. Our bus fell into the valley. Even after that, firing started from time to time.”

WhatsApp Group Join Group

Leave a comment