Breaking India State Business Entertainment Biography Lifestyle

T20 World Cup 2024: From Bollywood to the South too, stars congratulate Team India on their win.

Arun Sharma

By Arun Sharma

Published on:

Stars react to Team India’s win (Photo: PTI)

Team India has achieved a great victory in the T-20 World Cup played between India and South Africa. After 17 years, India managed to win the T-20 World Cup. All eyes were on this fun match last night. The people of the country not only watched the entire match late into the night, but also witnessed the victory celebrations at various places in the country. India beat South Africa by 7 runs. Stars from Bollywood to South have congratulated the Indian team on this win.

South megastar Allu Arjun also couldn’t stop himself from congratulating India after this win. Posting on X, he wrote, Congratulations to the Indian cricket team for winning the T20 World Cup. Ayushmann Khurrana’s passion for cricket is not hidden from anyone. Whatever India’s match, he never misses it. It was natural for him to react in such a situation. Ayushmann wrote, very emotional. Sorry, I couldn’t tweet since the start of the match today.. I was on shooting.. But I watched the whole match, guys.. There is more sorrow in the world than love (cricket).

Also read this

Ritesh Deshmukh also expressed his happiness by tweeting. He wrote, Best match I have ever seen!!! What a victory!!! Congratulations to Team India. T20 World Cup Winner!!!! Apart from this, the famous South director SS Rajamouli shared a picture and put emotional emojis on it. Hansal Mehta was not left behind, he wrote, What a victory! Glad to have my suspicions proven wrong. But I guess my suspicion was a lucky charm. Love you Team India.

Stellar reaction

Ajay Devgn was also happy with India’s win. He tweeted, happiness cannot be expressed in words! Congratulations Team India, you have made history! This victory is close to our hearts. Swara Bhaskar also posted on India’s win. He wrote, I watched the first match after the 2011 World Cup and thank God this was the match! What a great game! Even a cricket goth like me was thrilled, stressed and excited! And what artists our players are.

Arun Sharma

Arun Sharma

I am Arun Sharma, a versatile news writer covering entertainment, sports, and breaking news.

Related Post

Leave a comment

x