Breaking India State Business Entertainment Biography Lifestyle

The first wife was giving tension and then married the second… Even then the struggle did not stop, the young man took a terrible step.

Nita Yadav

By Nita Yadav

Published on:

symbolic picture.

A sensational incident has come to light in Uttar Pradesh’s Gorakhpur. Here a youth has committed suicide in Belipar police station area. As soon as the information about the incident was received, the police reached the spot. The police have taken the body of the deceased into their possession and sent it for postmortem. The name of the deceased is Adya Prasad.

The family members of the deceased told the police that Adya’s first marriage took place around five years ago. After a few days of marriage, he started having a dispute with his first wife. Both were troubled by daily troubles. However, there was no improvement in his habits. In such a situation, both of them decided to separate instead of taking the relationship further. The husband and wife separated and there was no communication between them. In such a situation, Adya married another girl. She was a teacher in a private school.

The family said

According to family members, within days of the second marriage, Adya started having a dispute with his second wife. His character also began to be doubted. He used to taunt that if you go to school you have relationships with strangers. You don’t care about me. The wife was hurt due to her husband’s frequent taunts. She left her job at the request of her husband to keep the atmosphere of the house peaceful. Despite this, their relationship did not go well. Recently the wife went to her uncle’s house. After a few days, Adya also reached her father-in-law. Stayed there for four days, but had a fight with his wife yesterday too. In such a state he returned late in the evening. Sad to be here.

The police sent the body for postmortem

Family members said that he did not even eat food and slept with the gate closed from inside. Despite repeated requests by his family, he neither opened the door nor ate. As the gate did not open until late morning, the family members knocked on the door, but still the door did not open. In such a situation, the family called the nearby people and looked in through the window, they were stunned. It was hanging from a fan gap. The police were immediately informed. The police reached the spot and took possession of the body and sent it for postmortem.

In this regard, SP South Jitendra Kumar said that after the post mortem report, further action will be taken according to the evidence and facts and based on the family’s complaint.

Nita Yadav

Nita Yadav

I am Nita Yadav, specializing in writing about politics and breaking national news. My focus is on delivering insightful and timely perspectives on these crucial topics, aiming to inform and engage my readers effectively.

Related Post

Leave a comment