Breaking India State Business Entertainment Biography Lifestyle

Gorakhpur: Spark falls on bike from short circuit, tank bursts, two children die; 9 burnt

Nita Yadav

By Nita Yadav

Published on:

The bike was burnt after the accident

A horrific accident has taken place in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Two children died due to the fire. Nine people have suffered burns, of which 4 are in critical condition. Here the spark from the short circuit in the electric meter fell on the moped bike. Meanwhile, the moped caught fire and the car’s tank burst. All the injured are being treated at BRD Medical College. As soon as the information was received, the officials reached the spot and conducted an investigation.

Ramji Jaiswal, a resident of Nayagaon in Gorakhnath Police Station area, runs a grocery shop in front of his house. Besides Ramji, his brothers Amit and Rishikesh live in the rear. There was a short circuit in the electricity meter at night. A spark from the electricity meter landed on a moped parked nearby and a 20 liter gallon of petrol next to it. Petrol fire and sparks from short circuit fell on bike, tank burst, two children killed; 9 The force assumed a terrifying form. Meanwhile, the tank of the moped was burst.

Two children died due to the fire

Meanwhile, the fire had spread to both the adjacent rooms. In one room were all the children of the family of three brothers and in the other room were Rishikesh, his wife and his sister-in-law. The flames were getting terrible. In such a situation, 12-year-old Anshika and two-year-old Kulush started trying to get out, the fire also spread to the gallery. Both innocent children were affected and died. Apart from cousins ​​Sakshi and Shibu who came to save the two children, Rishikesh’s wife Shruti and sister-in-law Maheshwari were also badly burnt. Apart from this, Ramji’s wife Meena, daughter Sipu, Sakshi, brother Amit’s wife Ranjana, daughter Anshika, Rishikesh’s wife Ritu were also badly burnt.

Rishikesh and Amit’s family went on a pilgrimage to Kedarnath. People had returned two days ago. Sister-in-law Maheshwari, who lives in Dwarpar of Belipar Police Station area, came to her house after hearing that her sister and brother-in-law had returned from the Yatra. The fire was brought under control with the help of villagers.

The injured were admitted to the hospital

Commissioner Anil Dhingra, DIG Anand Kulkarni, DM Krishna Karunesh, SSP Doctor Gaurav Grover, SP City Krishna Kumar Bishnoi reached the spot and immediately admitted all the injured to the BRD Medical College. BRD Medical College Principal Dr. Ramkumar Jaiswal said that as soon as the information about the accident was received, ten beds were reserved in the burn ward. Along with this, Dr. Kanchan Srivastav, Dr. Rakesh Chaturvedi, Dr. Shilpa Mall and doctors of surgery and plastic surgery department were also called.

Nita Yadav

Nita Yadav

I am Nita Yadav, specializing in writing about politics and breaking national news. My focus is on delivering insightful and timely perspectives on these crucial topics, aiming to inform and engage my readers effectively.

Related Post

Leave a comment

x