Breaking India State Business Entertainment Biography Lifestyle

A friend was killed in a drunken party, the body was buried in a field… After 10 years, this is how it was revealed.

Nita Yadav

By Nita Yadav

Published on:

symbolic picture

An incident that happened 10 years ago in Almora district of Uttarakhand has now come to light. In which the accused youth killed his friend and escaped. Almora police produced the accused in court and sent him to jail.

In fact, this case is from Lamgada in Almora district, where in 2014 the half-burnt body of a person was found. During investigation, the deceased was identified as Gulab Singh, a resident of Gawali in Mandi district of Himachal. Police interrogation revealed that Gulab Singh was killed by his friend Nagaraj alias Tilakraj. Nagaraj is a resident of Pachar in Kundal Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh. The police searched for the accused for several years but could not find anyone.

Where did the accused come from?

The police have also announced a reward of Rs 20,000 for the arrest of the accused. A few years later when the case came before the STF, it was learned that the accused was in Mumbai. After this, Senior Superintendent of Police Ayush Aggarwal sent STF Kailash Nayal and Arjun Rawat to Mumbai to collect information on the case. During the investigation it came to light that the accused works in ‘Paya Soup’ in Mumbai. Nagaraj was arrested on Tuesday. Nagaraj was handed over to the Almora police on transit remand. After being produced in court on Thursday, the accused was sent to jail.

What did the accused say?

The accused said that he was very scared after the murder of Gulab. After which he poured acid on the dead body’s face and set it on fire. After this, a pit was dug in the field and buried.

What was the reason for the murder?

During interrogation, Nagaraj said that he and Gulab were very close friends. On the day of the incident, both were sitting together drinking alcohol. Meanwhile, there was a fight between the two and due to the fight, the accused put a rod in Gulab’s neck. Due to which Gulab died on the spot.

How did the accused hide himself?

According to the STF team, the accused changed his residence every six months and when he had to return to the village during the Corona period, his family members asked him to leave the village.

Nita Yadav

Nita Yadav

I am Nita Yadav, specializing in writing about politics and breaking national news. My focus is on delivering insightful and timely perspectives on these crucial topics, aiming to inform and engage my readers effectively.

Related Post

Leave a comment